Due to increased SPAM activity, we decided to restrict Registration and some other features for NON-Registered users. Sorry for that.
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 19.04.2016
- Location: Guyana
File Size: 32 mb
Rep+ and enjoy
RAR file contains
1. L esperienza di sé e delle relazioni interpersonali.pdf
3. L esperienza di sé e delle relazioni interpersonali.mobi
4. L esperienza di sé e delle relazioni interpersonali.epub
5. L esperienza di sé e delle relazioni interpersonali.doc
File name: L esperienza di sé e delle relazioni interpersonali.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53 / Seems to be clean
- Verso i cristiani in Cina. Visti da una rana dal fondo di un pozzo
- Contratti onerosi con prestazione incerta
- I sapori di Calabria e Lucania
- Islam, culture, migrazioni. Saggi scelti
- Calendario biologico e almanacco delle semine nellorto 2017. Lorto secondo le migliori tradizioni na
- La vita non dura un quarto dora
- Dopo la fotografia? Dallimmagine analogica alla rivoluzione digitale
- Titoli di coda
- Scrittura e grammatizzazione. Introduzione alla storia delle scienze del linguaggio
- Posts: 324
- Joined: 28.08.2016
- Location: Tuvalu
+5 Rep added ! Thank You so much ..
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 01.10.2016
- Location: Pakistan
thx for the share... +5 rep added
I am haunted by humans.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 19.04.2016
- Location: Oman
Someone please reupload
- Posts: 489
- Joined: 15.10.2016
- Location: Trinidad & Tobago
Thanks for share
The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 03.01.2017
- Location: Lebanon
Rep'd for the mirror!
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 20.04.2016
- Location: Ghana
Thanks for sharing.
It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.
- Posts: 388
- Joined: 26.02.2016
- Location: Liberia
Oh nice, repped.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: 05.06.2016
- Location: Singapore
I'm getting a message that the user account has been closed. Man, they took those links down fast! Will you reup elsewhere? (many thanks for your effort
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 12 registered users and 83 guests